ALVIN AILEY THEATER BUS TRIP
SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2020
Are you, or is someone you know:
Considering purchasing a home?
Beginning to plan for, or are in, retirement?
Considering whether or not you or a loved one needs Long Term Care?
Needing a little credit repair?
Wanting to learn more about healthy living?
Needing to know your blood pressure and or blood sugar levels?
We have an exciting opportunity for you, your family and friends to attend our 2019 Health & Financial Fitness Fair on
Saturday, November 9th from 10 am to 2 pm at
St. Paul's Missionary Baptist Church, The Ephraim Williams Family Life Center - 3996 14th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95920.
Come and Enjoy the workshops, information tables, and medical personnel to administer blood pressure and blood sugar screenings.
You can help by:
· Registering on Eventbrite (no charge)
· Bringing Family and Friends with you.
· Inviting Family, Friends, and Contacts to register on Eventbrite and attend.
· Posting the Attached Flyer on your social media sites.
· Emailing the Attached Flyer to your contacts and ask them to register.]
· Making copies of the Flyer to hand out or post at your church and places of business.
This collaborative effort between our Target IV Building Economic Legacy Committee and the Epsilon Xi Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. is open to the entire community. Thank you for helping us to get the word out.
Please direct questions to Committee Chairman, Velessata Kelley at 916-837-8614.